New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Global Leader In Plant Cell Biology Poised For Rapid Growth!Click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
- The current trend is moderately bearish and XOM is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Exxon Mobil Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Exxon Mobil Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.4||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||48.18||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-12137080||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(108.99 - 114.53)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(97.88 - 113.78)||Buy|
Exxon Mobil Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Exxon Mobil Stock
Is Exxon Mobil Stock a Buy?
- Exxon Mobil share price is 111.15 while XOM 8-day simple moving average is 114.48, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of XOM is 111.15 while Exxon Mobil 20-day SMA is 112.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Exxon Mobil 50-day simple moving average is 109.92 while XOM share price is 111.15, making it a Buy technically.
- XOM stock price is 111.15 and Exxon Mobil 200-day simple moving average is 98.57, creating a Buy signal.
XOM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Exxon Mobil Stock Info
Price in USD:
Exxon Mobil 52-Week Range
Exxon Mobil (XOM) is a Buy
Exxon Mobil Share Price Forecast
What is the Exxon Mobil stock price today?
The Exxon Mobil stock price is 111.15 USD today.
Will XOM stock go up or go down?
Exxon Mobil> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Exxon Mobil overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Exxon Mobil is not overvalued.
Is Exxon Mobil Stock a Buy?
- Exxon Mobil share price is 111.15 while XOM 8-day exponential moving average is 113.77, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of XOM is 111.15 while Exxon Mobil 20-day EMA is 112.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Exxon Mobil 50-day exponential moving average is 110.19 while XOM share price is 111.15, making it a Buy technically.
- XOM stock price is 111.15 and Exxon Mobil 200-day simple moving average is 98.67, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Exxon Mobil
Is Exxon Mobil a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $1.12 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $2.97 per share, and a decrease next year of $1.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of Exxon Mobil
Should I short Exxon Mobil stock?
- XOM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.4, suggesting Exxon Mobil is a Buy
- Exxon Mobil Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 48.18, which suggest Exxon Mobil is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Exxon Mobil is (108.99 - 114.53), which suggest Exxon Mobil is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Exxon Mobil is (97.88 - 113.78), which suggest Exxon Mobil is a Buy
* Exxon Mobil stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.