Discover AI Stocks Potentially Ready to Skyrocket in Value!Act fast! Secure your FREE report now. Click Here!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Financial Advisor Doesn't Even Realize This Could HappenWatch the free video
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and XOM is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Exxon Mobil Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Exxon Mobil Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.49||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||33.03||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-18949605||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(102.44 - 105.94)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(103.94 - 113.64)||Sell|
Exxon Mobil Technical Analysis
|Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Exxon Mobil Stock
Is Exxon Mobil Stock a Buy?
- Exxon Mobil share price is 100.44 while XOM 8-day simple moving average is 102.92, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of XOM is 100.44 while Exxon Mobil 20-day SMA is 103.52, which makes it a Sell.
- Exxon Mobil 50-day simple moving average is 107.71 while XOM share price is 100.44, making it a Sell technically.
- XOM stock price is 100.44 and Exxon Mobil 200-day simple moving average is 108.57, creating a Sell signal.
XOM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Exxon Mobil Stock Info
Price in USD:
Exxon Mobil 52-Week Range
Exxon Mobil (XOM) is a Sell
Exxon Mobil Share Price Forecast
What is the Exxon Mobil stock price today?
The Exxon Mobil stock price is 100.44 USD today.
Will XOM stock go up or go down?
Exxon Mobil> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Exxon Mobil overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Exxon Mobil is overvalued.
Is Exxon Mobil Stock a Buy?
- Exxon Mobil share price is 100.44 while XOM 8-day exponential moving average is 102.58, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of XOM is 100.44 while Exxon Mobil 20-day EMA is 103.90, which makes it a Sell.
- Exxon Mobil 50-day exponential moving average is 106.39 while XOM share price is 100.44, making it a Sell technically.
- XOM stock price is 100.44 and Exxon Mobil 200-day simple moving average is 107.16, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Exxon Mobil
Is Exxon Mobil a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.03 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $4.60 per share, and an increase next year of $0.01 per share.
Technical Analysis of Exxon Mobil
Should I short Exxon Mobil stock?
- XOM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.49, suggesting Exxon Mobil is a Sell
- Exxon Mobil Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 33.03, which suggest Exxon Mobil is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Exxon Mobil is (102.44 - 105.94), which suggest Exxon Mobil is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Exxon Mobil is (103.94 - 113.64), which suggest Exxon Mobil is a Sell
* Exxon Mobil stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.