Exxon Mobil 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2021-05-05||10Q||XOM/Exxon Mobil Quarterly|
|2021-02-24||10K||XOM/Exxon Mobil Annual|
|2020-11-04||10Q||XOM/Exxon Mobil Quarterly|
|2020-08-05||10Q||XOM/Exxon Mobil Quarterly|
|2020-05-06||10Q||XOM/Exxon Mobil Quarterly|
|2020-02-26||10K||XOM/Exxon Mobil Annual|
Receive XOM News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than XOM
XOM Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||7.77|
|Price / Book:||2.21|
|Net Income (TTM):||$55.74B|
|Return on Equity:||31.1%|
|Return on Assets:||15.48%|
Exxon Mobil Earnings Forecast
Key Exxon Mobil Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for XOM is 25.85%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for XOM have been equal to 2.65% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 1.43% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of XOM is 13.98% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 23 years.
Exxon Mobil Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas Integrated|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||7.98|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.83|
XOM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Exxon Mobil (XOM) is a Buy
Is Exxon Mobil a Buy or a Sell?
Exxon Mobil stock is rated a Buy
The current Exxon Mobil [XOM] share price is $105.80. The Score for XOM is 64, which is 28% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.