7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and TSCO is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Tractor Supply Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Tractor Supply Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.39||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.42||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||841096||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(186.07 - 195.47)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(186.85 - 201.19)||Buy|
Tractor Supply Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Tractor Supply Stock
Is Tractor Supply Stock a Buy?
- Tractor Supply share price is 194.12 while TSCO 8-day simple moving average is 188.55, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TSCO is 194.12 while Tractor Supply 20-day SMA is 191.50, which makes it a Buy.
- Tractor Supply 50-day simple moving average is 192.81 while TSCO share price is 194.12, making it a Buy technically.
- TSCO stock price is 194.12 and Tractor Supply 200-day simple moving average is 207.48, creating a Sell signal.
TSCO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Tractor Supply Stock Info
Price in USD:
Tractor Supply 52-Week Range
Tractor Supply (TSCO) is a Buy
Tractor Supply Share Price Forecast
What is the Tractor Supply stock price today?
The Tractor Supply stock price is 194.12 USD today.
Will TSCO stock go up or go down?
Tractor Supply> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Tractor Supply overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Tractor Supply is not overvalued.
Is Tractor Supply Stock a Buy?
- Tractor Supply share price is 194.12 while TSCO 8-day exponential moving average is 189.67, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of TSCO is 194.12 while Tractor Supply 20-day EMA is 190.72, which makes it a Buy.
- Tractor Supply 50-day exponential moving average is 193.11 while TSCO share price is 194.12, making it a Buy technically.
- TSCO stock price is 194.12 and Tractor Supply 200-day simple moving average is 200.03, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Tractor Supply
Is Tractor Supply a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.26 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.04 per share, and an increase next year of $0.85 per share.
Technical Analysis of Tractor Supply
Should I short Tractor Supply stock?
- TSCO Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.39, suggesting Tractor Supply is a Sell
- Tractor Supply Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.42, which suggest Tractor Supply is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Tractor Supply is (186.07 - 195.47), which suggest Tractor Supply is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Tractor Supply is (186.85 - 201.19), which suggest Tractor Supply is a Buy
* Tractor Supply stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.