7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive TSCO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than TSCO
TSCO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||79.65|
|Price / Book:||11.26|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.03B|
|Return on Equity:||53.02%|
|Return on Assets:||13.28%|
Tractor Supply Earnings Forecast
Key Tractor Supply Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 29 years for TSCO is 35.17%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for TSCO have been equal to 22.78% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 2.67% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of TSCO is 7.83% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 29 years have been positive in 21 years.
Tractor Supply Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||22.55|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.59|