Introducing The Great $2 AI MoonshotOpen your free presentation now
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days Free from Zacks Investment ResearchCheck the box to download this report FREE.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and PEP is experiencing slight buying pressure.
PepsiCo Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
PepsiCo Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.58||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||27.56||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-7749||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(173.12 - 180.2)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(177.66 - 189.06)||Sell|
PepsiCo Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for PepsiCo Stock
Is PepsiCo Stock a Buy?
- PepsiCo share price is 169.44 while PEP 8-day simple moving average is 173.05, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PEP is 169.44 while PepsiCo 20-day SMA is 175.85, which makes it a Sell.
- PepsiCo 50-day simple moving average is 180.55 while PEP share price is 169.44, making it a Sell technically.
- PEP stock price is 169.44 and PepsiCo 200-day simple moving average is 181.06, creating a Sell signal.
PEP Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
PepsiCo Stock Info
Price in USD:
PepsiCo 52-Week Range
PepsiCo (PEP) is a Sell
PepsiCo Share Price Forecast
What is the PepsiCo stock price today?
The PepsiCo stock price is 169.44 USD today.
Will PEP stock go up or go down?
PepsiCo> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is PepsiCo overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, PepsiCo is overvalued.
Is PepsiCo Stock a Buy?
- PepsiCo share price is 169.44 while PEP 8-day exponential moving average is 172.45, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PEP is 169.44 while PepsiCo 20-day EMA is 175.38, which makes it a Sell.
- PepsiCo 50-day exponential moving average is 178.89 while PEP share price is 169.44, making it a Sell technically.
- PEP stock price is 169.44 and PepsiCo 200-day simple moving average is 180.23, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of PepsiCo
Is PepsiCo a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.15 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.70 per share, and an increase next year of $0.60 per share.
Technical Analysis of PepsiCo
Should I short PepsiCo stock?
- PEP Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.58, suggesting PepsiCo is a Sell
- PepsiCo Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 27.56, which suggest PepsiCo is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for PepsiCo is (173.12 - 180.2), which suggest PepsiCo is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for PepsiCo is (177.66 - 189.06), which suggest PepsiCo is a Sell
* PepsiCo stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.