7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and PEP is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
PepsiCo Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
PepsiCo Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.02||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||33.99||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-5308052||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(166.79 - 172.89)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(164.43 - 175.37)||Sell|
PepsiCo Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for PepsiCo Stock
Is PepsiCo Stock a Buy?
- PepsiCo share price is 163.26 while PEP 8-day simple moving average is 167.32, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PEP is 163.26 while PepsiCo 20-day SMA is 168.92, which makes it a Sell.
- PepsiCo 50-day simple moving average is 173.02 while PEP share price is 163.26, making it a Sell technically.
- PEP stock price is 163.26 and PepsiCo 200-day simple moving average is 169.64, creating a Sell signal.
PEP Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
PepsiCo Stock Info
Price in USD:
PepsiCo 52-Week Range
PepsiCo (PEP) is a Sell
PepsiCo Share Price Forecast
What is the PepsiCo stock price today?
The PepsiCo stock price is 163.26 USD today.
Will PEP stock go up or go down?
PepsiCo> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is PepsiCo overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, PepsiCo is overvalued.
Is PepsiCo Stock a Buy?
- PepsiCo share price is 163.26 while PEP 8-day exponential moving average is 166.86, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PEP is 163.26 while PepsiCo 20-day EMA is 168.94, which makes it a Sell.
- PepsiCo 50-day exponential moving average is 170.73 while PEP share price is 163.26, making it a Sell technically.
- PEP stock price is 163.26 and PepsiCo 200-day simple moving average is 167.87, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of PepsiCo
Is PepsiCo a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.16 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.45 per share, and an increase next year of $0.55 per share.
Technical Analysis of PepsiCo
Should I short PepsiCo stock?
- PEP Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.02, suggesting PepsiCo is a Sell
- PepsiCo Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 33.99, which suggest PepsiCo is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for PepsiCo is (166.79 - 172.89), which suggest PepsiCo is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for PepsiCo is (164.43 - 175.37), which suggest PepsiCo is a Sell
* PepsiCo stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.