7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive PEP News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than PEP
PEP Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||35.81|
|Price / Book:||12.14|
|Net Income (TTM):||$9.24B|
|Return on Equity:||55%|
|Return on Assets:||9.95%|
PepsiCo Earnings Forecast
Key PepsiCo Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for PEP is 53.35%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for PEP have been equal to 39.30% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 24.46% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of PEP is 9.59% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 22 years.
PepsiCo Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Beverages - Non-Alcoholic|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||29.74|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||22.52|