Unexpected gains from AI stocksClick here to see the proof for yourself.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
This new A.I. tech is a retirement game changerClick Here
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and PAYS is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
PaySign Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
PaySign Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.02||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||42.48||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-51629||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||( - )||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||( - )||Buy|
PaySign Technical Analysis
|Sep 7||Sep 8||Sep 11||Sep 12||Sep 13||Sep 14||Sep 15||Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for PaySign Stock
Is PaySign Stock a Buy?
- PaySign share price is 1.98 while PAYS 8-day simple moving average is 2.04, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PAYS is 1.98 while PaySign 20-day SMA is 2.11, which makes it a Sell.
- PaySign 50-day simple moving average is 2.04 while PAYS share price is 1.98, making it a Sell technically.
- PAYS stock price is 1.98 and PaySign 200-day simple moving average is 2.85, creating a Sell signal.
PAYS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
PaySign Stock Info
Price in USD:
PaySign 52-Week Range
PaySign (PAYS) is a Buy
PaySign Share Price Forecast
What is the PaySign stock price today?
The PaySign stock price is 1.98 USD today.
Will PAYS stock go up or go down?
PaySign> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is PaySign overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, PaySign is not overvalued.
Is PaySign Stock a Buy?
- PaySign share price is 1.98 while PAYS 8-day exponential moving average is 2.04, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PAYS is 1.98 while PaySign 20-day EMA is 2.07, which makes it a Sell.
- PaySign 50-day exponential moving average is 2.15 while PAYS share price is 1.98, making it a Sell technically.
- PAYS stock price is 1.98 and PaySign 200-day simple moving average is 2.56, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of PaySign
Is PaySign a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.00 per share, and an increase next year of $0.07 per share.
Technical Analysis of PaySign
Should I short PaySign stock?
- PAYS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.02, suggesting PaySign is a Sell
- PaySign Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 42.48, which suggest PaySign is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for PaySign is ( - ), which suggest PaySign is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for PaySign is ( - ), which suggest PaySign is a Buy
* PaySign stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.