Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and MUR is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Murphy Oil Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Murphy Oil Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.18||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||51.34||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1828549||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(41.24 - 43.46)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(39.29 - 47.01)||Sell|
Murphy Oil Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Murphy Oil Stock
Is Murphy Oil Stock a Buy?
- Murphy Oil share price is 43.09 while MUR 8-day simple moving average is 43.14, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MUR is 43.09 while Murphy Oil 20-day SMA is 42.23, which makes it a Buy.
- Murphy Oil 50-day simple moving average is 43.48 while MUR share price is 43.09, making it a Sell technically.
- MUR stock price is 43.09 and Murphy Oil 200-day simple moving average is 39.57, creating a Buy signal.
MUR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Murphy Oil Stock Info
Price in USD:
Murphy Oil 52-Week Range
Murphy Oil (MUR) is a Buy
Murphy Oil Share Price Forecast
What is the Murphy Oil stock price today?
The Murphy Oil stock price is 43.09 USD today.
Will MUR stock go up or go down?
Murphy Oil> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Murphy Oil overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Murphy Oil is not overvalued.
Is Murphy Oil Stock a Buy?
- Murphy Oil share price is 43.09 while MUR 8-day exponential moving average is 43.28, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MUR is 43.09 while Murphy Oil 20-day EMA is 42.79, which makes it a Buy.
- Murphy Oil 50-day exponential moving average is 43.02 while MUR share price is 43.09, making it a Buy technically.
- MUR stock price is 43.09 and Murphy Oil 200-day simple moving average is 39.68, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Murphy Oil
Is Murphy Oil a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.44 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.57 per share, and an increase next year of $0.32 per share.
Technical Analysis of Murphy Oil
Should I short Murphy Oil stock?
- MUR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.18, suggesting Murphy Oil is a Buy
- Murphy Oil Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 51.34, which suggest Murphy Oil is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Murphy Oil is (41.24 - 43.46), which suggest Murphy Oil is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Murphy Oil is (39.29 - 47.01), which suggest Murphy Oil is a Sell
* Murphy Oil stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.