Murphy Oil 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2021-02-26||10K||MUR/Murphy Oil Annual|
|2020-11-05||10Q||MUR/Murphy Oil Quarterly|
|2020-08-06||10Q||MUR/Murphy Oil Quarterly|
|2020-05-07||10Q||MUR/Murphy Oil Quarterly|
|2020-02-27||10K||MUR/Murphy Oil Annual|
|2019-10-31||10Q||MUR/Murphy Oil Quarterly|
Receive MUR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MUR
MUR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||6.81|
|Price / Book:||1.17|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.27B|
|Return on Equity:||27.39%|
|Return on Assets:||12.25%|
Murphy Oil Earnings Forecast
Key Murphy Oil Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for MUR is 56.38%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MUR have been equal to 3.11% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 15.62% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MUR is 22.87% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 24 years.
Murphy Oil Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||6.3|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||6.24|
MUR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Murphy Oil (MUR) is a Sell
Is Murphy Oil a Buy or a Sell?
Murphy Oil stock is rated a Sell
The current Murphy Oil [MUR] share price is $38.61. The Score for MUR is 48, which is 4% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.