7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive MUR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than MUR
MUR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||6.79|
|Price / Book:||1.38|
|Net Income (TTM):||$934.05M|
|Return on Equity:||22.07%|
|Return on Assets:||8.99%|
Murphy Oil Earnings Forecast
Key Murphy Oil Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for MUR is 45.68%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for MUR have been equal to 4.35% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -323.84% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of MUR is -2.63% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 23 years.
Murphy Oil Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||5.16|