Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Global Leader In Plant Cell Biology Poised For Rapid Growth!Click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and KO is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Coca-Cola Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Coca-Cola Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.61||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||40.57||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-8325683||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(60.63 - 63.49)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(57.62 - 63.16)||Buy|
Coca-Cola Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Coca-Cola Stock
Is Coca-Cola Stock a Buy?
- Coca-Cola share price is 60.49 while KO 8-day simple moving average is 60.33, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of KO is 60.49 while Coca-Cola 20-day SMA is 61.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Coca-Cola 50-day simple moving average is 62.40 while KO share price is 60.49, making it a Sell technically.
- KO stock price is 60.49 and Coca-Cola 200-day simple moving average is 61.88, creating a Sell signal.
KO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Coca-Cola Stock Info
Price in USD:
Coca-Cola 52-Week Range
Coca-Cola (KO) is a Buy
Coca-Cola Share Price Forecast
What is the Coca-Cola stock price today?
The Coca-Cola stock price is 60.49 USD today.
Will KO stock go up or go down?
Coca-Cola> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Coca-Cola overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Coca-Cola is not overvalued.
Is Coca-Cola Stock a Buy?
- Coca-Cola share price is 60.49 while KO 8-day exponential moving average is 60.71, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of KO is 60.49 while Coca-Cola 20-day EMA is 61.36, which makes it a Sell.
- Coca-Cola 50-day exponential moving average is 61.62 while KO share price is 60.49, making it a Sell technically.
- KO stock price is 60.49 and Coca-Cola 200-day simple moving average is 61.00, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Coca-Cola
Is Coca-Cola a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.06 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.06 per share, and an increase next year of $0.22 per share.
Technical Analysis of Coca-Cola
Should I short Coca-Cola stock?
- KO Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.61, suggesting Coca-Cola is a Sell
- Coca-Cola Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 40.57, which suggest Coca-Cola is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Coca-Cola is (60.63 - 63.49), which suggest Coca-Cola is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Coca-Cola is (57.62 - 63.16), which suggest Coca-Cola is a Buy
* Coca-Cola stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.