7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive KO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than KO
KO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||26.39|
|Price / Book:||11.55|
|Net Income (TTM):||$9.93B|
|Return on Equity:||42.84%|
|Return on Assets:||10.68%|
Coca-Cola Earnings Forecast
Key Coca-Cola Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 38 years for KO is 60.27%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for KO have been equal to 18.13% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 16.34% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of KO is 25.28% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 38 years have been positive in 24 years.
Coca-Cola Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Beverages - Non-Alcoholic|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||27.08|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||22.01|