Unveiling AI's $2 Trillion Opportunity!Grab your FREE guide before it's gone. Click here Now!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Serious profits in months with teeny tiny gains?Check out the details here.
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and EXPE is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Expedia Group Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Expedia Group Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||8.31||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||73.92||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||139245||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(110.26 - 139.1)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(98.61 - 123.57)||Buy|
Expedia Group Technical Analysis
|Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Expedia Group Stock
Is Expedia Group Stock a Buy?
- Expedia Group share price is 138.40 while EXPE 8-day simple moving average is 137.15, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of EXPE is 138.40 while Expedia Group 20-day SMA is 130.46, which makes it a Buy.
- Expedia Group 50-day simple moving average is 111.82 while EXPE share price is 138.40, making it a Buy technically.
- EXPE stock price is 138.40 and Expedia Group 200-day simple moving average is 105.54, creating a Buy signal.
EXPE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Expedia Group Stock Info
Price in USD:
Expedia Group 52-Week Range
Expedia Group (EXPE) is a Buy
Expedia Group Share Price Forecast
What is the Expedia Group stock price today?
The Expedia Group stock price is 138.40 USD today.
Will EXPE stock go up or go down?
Expedia Group> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Expedia Group overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Expedia Group is not overvalued.
Is Expedia Group Stock a Buy?
- Expedia Group share price is 138.40 while EXPE 8-day exponential moving average is 136.88, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of EXPE is 138.40 while Expedia Group 20-day EMA is 129.61, which makes it a Buy.
- Expedia Group 50-day exponential moving average is 118.51 while EXPE share price is 138.40, making it a Buy technically.
- EXPE stock price is 138.40 and Expedia Group 200-day simple moving average is 109.75, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Expedia Group
Is Expedia Group a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $1.55 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $2.65 per share, and an increase next year of $2.58 per share.
Technical Analysis of Expedia Group
Should I short Expedia Group stock?
- EXPE Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 8.31, suggesting Expedia Group is a Buy
- Expedia Group Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 73.92, which suggest Expedia Group is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Expedia Group is (110.26 - 139.1), which suggest Expedia Group is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Expedia Group is (98.61 - 123.57), which suggest Expedia Group is a Buy
* Expedia Group stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.