7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive EXPE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than EXPE
EXPE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||11.14|
|Price / Book:||11.49|
|Net Income (TTM):||$842M|
|Return on Equity:||42.89%|
|Return on Assets:||3.61%|
Expedia Group Earnings Forecast
Key Expedia Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 20 years for EXPE is 85.80%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for EXPE have been equal to 58.70% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 10.12% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 78.69% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of EXPE is 3.02% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 22 years have been positive in 16 years.
Expedia Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||63.78|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||11.33|