7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive EXPE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than EXPE
EXPE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||4.86|
|Price / Book:||7.79|
|Net Income (TTM):||$455M|
|Return on Equity:||26.02%|
|Return on Assets:||1.95%|
Expedia Group Earnings Forecast
Key Expedia Group Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 19 years for EXPE is 82.30%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for EXPE have been equal to 57.29% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 12.49% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 2,925.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of EXPE is 0.14% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 21 years have been positive in 13 years.
Expedia Group Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||10.07|