The Walt Disney
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and DIS is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
The Walt Disney Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
The Walt Disney Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.47||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||25.87||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-10658398||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(104.37 - 115.75)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(97.56 - 113.7)||Sell|
The Walt Disney Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for The Walt Disney Stock
Is The Walt Disney Stock a Buy?
- The Walt Disney share price is 95.85 while DIS 8-day simple moving average is 103.14, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of DIS is 95.85 while The Walt Disney 20-day SMA is 108.75, which makes it a Sell.
- The Walt Disney 50-day simple moving average is 110.25 while DIS share price is 95.85, making it a Sell technically.
- DIS stock price is 95.85 and The Walt Disney 200-day simple moving average is 123.40, creating a Sell signal.
DIS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Walt Disney Stock Info
Price in USD:
The Walt Disney 52-Week Range
The Walt Disney (DIS) is a Sell
The Walt Disney Share Price Forecast
What is the The Walt Disney stock price today?
The The Walt Disney stock price is 95.85 USD today.
Will DIS stock go up or go down?
The Walt Disney> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is The Walt Disney overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, The Walt Disney is overvalued.
Is The Walt Disney Stock a Buy?
- The Walt Disney share price is 95.85 while DIS 8-day exponential moving average is 102.22, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of DIS is 95.85 while The Walt Disney 20-day EMA is 107.02, which makes it a Sell.
- The Walt Disney 50-day exponential moving average is 108.73 while DIS share price is 95.85, making it a Sell technically.
- DIS stock price is 95.85 and The Walt Disney 200-day simple moving average is 122.34, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of The Walt Disney
Is The Walt Disney a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.66 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $2.57 per share, and an increase next year of $1.39 per share.
Technical Analysis of The Walt Disney
Should I short The Walt Disney stock?
- DIS Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.47, suggesting The Walt Disney is a Sell
- The Walt Disney Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 25.87, which suggest The Walt Disney is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for The Walt Disney is (104.37 - 115.75), which suggest The Walt Disney is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for The Walt Disney is (97.56 - 113.7), which suggest The Walt Disney is a Sell
* The Walt Disney stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.