The Walt Disney 10K Form
The Walt Disney
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive DIS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than DIS
DIS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||1842.69|
|Price / Book:||1.8|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.32B|
|Return on Equity:||3.58%|
|Return on Assets:||1.64%|
The Walt Disney Earnings Forecast
Key The Walt Disney Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 34 years for DIS is 34.24%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for DIS have been equal to 19.81% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 49.25% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of DIS is 3.80% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 25 years.
The Walt Disney Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||55.13|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||17.29|
DIS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
The Walt Disney (DIS) is a Buy
Is The Walt Disney a Buy or a Sell?
The Walt Disney stock is rated a Buy
The current The Walt Disney [DIS] share price is $94.82. The Score for DIS is 53, which is 6% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.