7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and BSX is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Boston Scientific Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Boston Scientific Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.63||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||38.59||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-8957912||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(39.16 - 42.04)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(37.63 - 41.51)||Sell|
Boston Scientific Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Boston Scientific Stock
Is Boston Scientific Stock a Buy?
- Boston Scientific share price is 38.73 while BSX 8-day simple moving average is 38.96, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BSX is 38.73 while Boston Scientific 20-day SMA is 40.64, which makes it a Sell.
- Boston Scientific 50-day simple moving average is 40.85 while BSX share price is 38.73, making it a Sell technically.
- BSX stock price is 38.73 and Boston Scientific 200-day simple moving average is 41.40, creating a Sell signal.
BSX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Boston Scientific Stock Info
Price in USD:
Boston Scientific 52-Week Range
Boston Scientific (BSX) is a Sell
Boston Scientific Share Price Forecast
What is the Boston Scientific stock price today?
The Boston Scientific stock price is 38.73 USD today.
Will BSX stock go up or go down?
Boston Scientific> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Boston Scientific overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Boston Scientific is overvalued.
Is Boston Scientific Stock a Buy?
- Boston Scientific share price is 38.73 while BSX 8-day exponential moving average is 39.25, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BSX is 38.73 while Boston Scientific 20-day EMA is 40.07, which makes it a Sell.
- Boston Scientific 50-day exponential moving average is 40.35 while BSX share price is 38.73, making it a Sell technically.
- BSX stock price is 38.73 and Boston Scientific 200-day simple moving average is 40.91, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Boston Scientific
Is Boston Scientific a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.14 per share, and an increase next year of $0.22 per share.
Technical Analysis of Boston Scientific
Should I short Boston Scientific stock?
- BSX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.63, suggesting Boston Scientific is a Sell
- Boston Scientific Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 38.59, which suggest Boston Scientific is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Boston Scientific is (39.16 - 42.04), which suggest Boston Scientific is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Boston Scientific is (37.63 - 41.51), which suggest Boston Scientific is a Sell
* Boston Scientific stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.