7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive BSX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BSX
BSX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.76|
|Net Income (TTM):||$653M|
|Return on Equity:||3.85%|
|Return on Assets:||2.03%|
Boston Scientific Earnings Forecast
Key Boston Scientific Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 31 years for BSX is 68.37%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BSX have been equal to 36.67% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 10.13% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 32.76% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BSX is 8.76% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 31 years have been positive in 16 years.
Boston Scientific Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||67.16|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||23.86|