Amcor PLC Stock Price Chart
20-cent Gold Stock Has Backing of Major Gold ProducersThe time to get in is now BEFORE next drill results are released.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Secure Your Family's Future in 15 Seconds With Gold-IRATake 15 Seconds to get the FREE Inflation Survival Plan and ensure your family's financial security.
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and AMCR is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Amcor PLC Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Amcor PLC Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.14||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||46.88||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-683997||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(10.8 - 11.18)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(11.14 - 12.18)||Sell|
Amcor PLC Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Amcor PLC Stock
Is Amcor PLC Stock a Buy?
- Amcor PLC share price is 10.97 while AMCR 8-day simple moving average is 10.87, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of AMCR is 10.97 while Amcor PLC 20-day SMA is 10.93, which makes it a Buy.
- Amcor PLC 50-day simple moving average is 11.38 while AMCR share price is 10.97, making it a Sell technically.
- AMCR stock price is 10.97 and Amcor PLC 200-day simple moving average is 11.84, creating a Sell signal.
AMCR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Amcor PLC Stock Info
Price in USD:
Amcor PLC 52-Week Range
Amcor PLC (AMCR) is a Buy
Amcor PLC Share Price Forecast
What is the Amcor PLC stock price today?
The Amcor PLC stock price is 10.97 USD today.
Will AMCR stock go up or go down?
Amcor PLC> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Amcor PLC overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Amcor PLC is not overvalued.
Is Amcor PLC Stock a Buy?
- Amcor PLC share price is 10.97 while AMCR 8-day exponential moving average is 10.89, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of AMCR is 10.97 while Amcor PLC 20-day EMA is 10.97, which makes it a Sell.
- Amcor PLC 50-day exponential moving average is 11.27 while AMCR share price is 10.97, making it a Sell technically.
- AMCR stock price is 10.97 and Amcor PLC 200-day simple moving average is 11.70, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Amcor PLC
Is Amcor PLC a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.01 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.04 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.03 per share.
Technical Analysis of Amcor PLC
Should I short Amcor PLC stock?
- AMCR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.14, suggesting Amcor PLC is a Sell
- Amcor PLC Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 46.88, which suggest Amcor PLC is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Amcor PLC is (10.8 - 11.18), which suggest Amcor PLC is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Amcor PLC is (11.14 - 12.18), which suggest Amcor PLC is a Sell
* Amcor PLC stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.