7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AMCR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AMCR
AMCR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||18.6|
|Price / Book:||3.33|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.05B|
|Return on Equity:||25.4%|
|Return on Assets:||6.06%|
Amcor PLC Earnings Forecast
Key Amcor PLC Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 35 years for AMCR is 18.54%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AMCR have been equal to 8.48% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.69% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 27.67% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AMCR is 7.13% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 35 years have been positive in 16 years.
Amcor PLC Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Packaging & Containers|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||13.13|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||13.41|