US$0.30 Lithium Stock Gets US$90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceCheck out our free report here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Financial Advisor Doesn't Even Realize This Could HappenWatch the free video
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and AGX is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Argan Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Argan Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.39||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||60.41||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||10710||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(44.61 - 46.37)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(40.4 - 46.18)||Buy|
Argan Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Argan Stock
Is Argan Stock a Buy?
- Argan share price is 47.00 while AGX 8-day simple moving average is 46.24, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of AGX is 47.00 while Argan 20-day SMA is 45.46, which makes it a Buy.
- Argan 50-day simple moving average is 45.60 while AGX share price is 47.00, making it a Buy technically.
- AGX stock price is 47.00 and Argan 200-day simple moving average is 41.77, creating a Buy signal.
AGX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Argan Stock Info
Price in USD:
Argan 52-Week Range
Argan (AGX) is a Buy
Argan Share Price Forecast
What is the Argan stock price today?
The Argan stock price is 47.00 USD today.
Will AGX stock go up or go down?
Argan> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Argan overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Argan is not overvalued.
Is Argan Stock a Buy?
- Argan share price is 47.00 while AGX 8-day exponential moving average is 46.27, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of AGX is 47.00 while Argan 20-day EMA is 45.81, which makes it a Buy.
- Argan 50-day exponential moving average is 45.12 while AGX share price is 47.00, making it a Buy technically.
- AGX stock price is 47.00 and Argan 200-day simple moving average is 42.20, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Argan
Is Argan a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.08 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.02 per share, and an increase next year of $0.55 per share.
Technical Analysis of Argan
Should I short Argan stock?
- AGX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.39, suggesting Argan is a Buy
- Argan Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 60.41, which suggest Argan is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Argan is (44.61 - 46.37), which suggest Argan is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Argan is (40.4 - 46.18), which suggest Argan is a Buy
* Argan stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.