7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AGX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AGX
AGX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||11.15|
|Price / Book:||2.2|
|Net Income (TTM):||$36.27M|
|Return on Equity:||13.01%|
|Return on Assets:||7.87%|
Argan Earnings Forecast
Key Argan Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 35 years for AGX is 18.98%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AGX have been equal to 9.82% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AGX is 7.27% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 35 years have been positive in 18 years.
Argan Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Engineering & Construction|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||20.17|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||13.78|