Tiny Lithium Stock Gets $90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceLearn more here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
How options give me an extra DAILY paycheckSo, click here if you want to see how to make an extra daily paycheck, easily and reliably.
- The current trend is moderately bullish and ADI is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Analog Devices Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Analog Devices Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||3.85||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||64||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||718623||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(164.54 - 183.32)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(168.92 - 188.46)||Buy|
Analog Devices Technical Analysis
|Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Analog Devices Stock
Is Analog Devices Stock a Buy?
- Analog Devices share price is 183.09 while ADI 8-day simple moving average is 182.90, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ADI is 183.09 while Analog Devices 20-day SMA is 177.55, which makes it a Buy.
- Analog Devices 50-day simple moving average is 172.66 while ADI share price is 183.09, making it a Buy technically.
- ADI stock price is 183.09 and Analog Devices 200-day simple moving average is 182.29, creating a Buy signal.
ADI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Analog Devices Stock Info
Price in USD:
Analog Devices 52-Week Range
Analog Devices (ADI) is a Buy
Analog Devices Share Price Forecast
What is the Analog Devices stock price today?
The Analog Devices stock price is 183.09 USD today.
Will ADI stock go up or go down?
Analog Devices> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Analog Devices overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Analog Devices is not overvalued.
Is Analog Devices Stock a Buy?
- Analog Devices share price is 183.09 while ADI 8-day exponential moving average is 182.38, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ADI is 183.09 while Analog Devices 20-day EMA is 178.44, which makes it a Buy.
- Analog Devices 50-day exponential moving average is 175.71 while ADI share price is 183.09, making it a Buy technically.
- ADI stock price is 183.09 and Analog Devices 200-day simple moving average is 177.16, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Analog Devices
Is Analog Devices a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.77 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.25 per share, an increase this year of $0.65 per share, and a decrease next year of $3.05 per share.
Technical Analysis of Analog Devices
Should I short Analog Devices stock?
- ADI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 3.85, suggesting Analog Devices is a Buy
- Analog Devices Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 64, which suggest Analog Devices is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Analog Devices is (164.54 - 183.32), which suggest Analog Devices is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Analog Devices is (168.92 - 188.46), which suggest Analog Devices is a Buy
* Analog Devices stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.