7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive ADI News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ADI
ADI Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||24.24|
|Price / Book:||2.44|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.75B|
|Return on Equity:||10.33%|
|Return on Assets:||7.51%|
Analog Devices Earnings Forecast
Key Analog Devices Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for ADI is 62.70%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ADI have been equal to 10.54% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 14.15% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 7.29% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ADI is 22.88% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 22 years.
Analog Devices Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||33.42|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||20.68|