Your Financial Advisor Doesn't Even Realize This Could HappenWatch the free video
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Unveiling AI's $2 Trillion Opportunity!Grab your FREE guide before it's gone. Click here Now!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and XYL is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Xylem Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Xylem Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||2.94||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||73.17||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-602342||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(97.08 - 104.42)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(91.81 - 106.29)||Buy|
Xylem Technical Analysis
|Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Xylem Stock
Is Xylem Stock a Buy?
- Xylem share price is 106.10 while XYL 8-day simple moving average is 104.88, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of XYL is 106.10 while Xylem 20-day SMA is 102.01, which makes it a Buy.
- Xylem 50-day simple moving average is 95.76 while XYL share price is 106.10, making it a Buy technically.
- XYL stock price is 106.10 and Xylem 200-day simple moving average is 101.91, creating a Buy signal.
XYL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Xylem Stock Info
Price in USD:
Xylem 52-Week Range
Xylem (XYL) is a Buy
Xylem Share Price Forecast
What is the Xylem stock price today?
The Xylem stock price is 106.10 USD today.
Will XYL stock go up or go down?
Xylem> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Xylem overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Xylem is not overvalued.
Is Xylem Stock a Buy?
- Xylem share price is 106.10 while XYL 8-day exponential moving average is 104.90, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of XYL is 106.10 while Xylem 20-day EMA is 102.09, which makes it a Buy.
- Xylem 50-day exponential moving average is 98.96 while XYL share price is 106.10, making it a Buy technically.
- XYL stock price is 106.10 and Xylem 200-day simple moving average is 100.56, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Xylem
Is Xylem a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.21 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.01 per share, and an increase next year of $0.34 per share.
Technical Analysis of Xylem
Should I short Xylem stock?
- XYL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 2.94, suggesting Xylem is a Buy
- Xylem Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 73.17, which suggest Xylem is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Xylem is (97.08 - 104.42), which suggest Xylem is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Xylem is (91.81 - 106.29), which suggest Xylem is a Buy
* Xylem stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.