7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and XEL is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Xcel Energy Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Xcel Energy Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-2.15||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||21.6||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-5291298||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(69.81 - 76.63)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(69.01 - 75.97)||Sell|
Xcel Energy Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Xcel Energy Stock
Is Xcel Energy Stock a Buy?
- Xcel Energy share price is 64.00 while XEL 8-day simple moving average is 69.14, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of XEL is 64.00 while Xcel Energy 20-day SMA is 72.78, which makes it a Sell.
- Xcel Energy 50-day simple moving average is 73.72 while XEL share price is 64.00, making it a Sell technically.
- XEL stock price is 64.00 and Xcel Energy 200-day simple moving average is 71.20, creating a Sell signal.
XEL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Xcel Energy Stock Info
Price in USD:
Xcel Energy 52-Week Range
Xcel Energy (XEL) is a Sell
Xcel Energy Share Price Forecast
What is the Xcel Energy stock price today?
The Xcel Energy stock price is 64.00 USD today.
Will XEL stock go up or go down?
Xcel Energy> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Xcel Energy overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Xcel Energy is overvalued.
Is Xcel Energy Stock a Buy?
- Xcel Energy share price is 64.00 while XEL 8-day exponential moving average is 68.47, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of XEL is 64.00 while Xcel Energy 20-day EMA is 71.38, which makes it a Sell.
- Xcel Energy 50-day exponential moving average is 72.67 while XEL share price is 64.00, making it a Sell technically.
- XEL stock price is 64.00 and Xcel Energy 200-day simple moving average is 71.27, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Xcel Energy
Is Xcel Energy a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.05 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.21 per share, and an increase next year of $0.22 per share.
Technical Analysis of Xcel Energy
Should I short Xcel Energy stock?
- XEL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -2.15, suggesting Xcel Energy is a Sell
- Xcel Energy Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 21.6, which suggest Xcel Energy is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Xcel Energy is (69.81 - 76.63), which suggest Xcel Energy is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Xcel Energy is (69.01 - 75.97), which suggest Xcel Energy is a Sell
* Xcel Energy stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.