7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is moderately bearish and WYNN is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Wynn Resorts Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Wynn Resorts Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.67||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||51.43||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-606379||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(60.12 - 65.66)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(57.75 - 66.07)||Buy|
Wynn Resorts Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Wynn Resorts Stock
Is Wynn Resorts Stock a Buy?
- Wynn Resorts share price is 64.35 while WYNN 8-day simple moving average is 64.51, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of WYNN is 64.35 while Wynn Resorts 20-day SMA is 63.09, which makes it a Buy.
- Wynn Resorts 50-day simple moving average is 63.78 while WYNN share price is 64.35, making it a Buy technically.
- WYNN stock price is 64.35 and Wynn Resorts 200-day simple moving average is 71.74, creating a Sell signal.
WYNN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Wynn Resorts Stock Info
Price in USD:
Wynn Resorts 52-Week Range
Wynn Resorts (WYNN) is a Sell
Wynn Resorts Share Price Forecast
What is the Wynn Resorts stock price today?
The Wynn Resorts stock price is 64.35 USD today.
Will WYNN stock go up or go down?
Wynn Resorts> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Wynn Resorts overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Wynn Resorts is overvalued.
Is Wynn Resorts Stock a Buy?
- Wynn Resorts share price is 64.35 while WYNN 8-day exponential moving average is 64.71, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of WYNN is 64.35 while Wynn Resorts 20-day EMA is 63.89, which makes it a Buy.
- Wynn Resorts 50-day exponential moving average is 63.32 while WYNN share price is 64.35, making it a Buy technically.
- WYNN stock price is 64.35 and Wynn Resorts 200-day simple moving average is 71.46, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Wynn Resorts
Is Wynn Resorts a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $2.33 per share, and an increase next year of $4.22 per share.
Technical Analysis of Wynn Resorts
Should I short Wynn Resorts stock?
- WYNN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.67, suggesting Wynn Resorts is a Buy
- Wynn Resorts Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 51.43, which suggest Wynn Resorts is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Wynn Resorts is (60.12 - 65.66), which suggest Wynn Resorts is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Wynn Resorts is (57.75 - 66.07), which suggest Wynn Resorts is a Buy
* Wynn Resorts stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.