Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and WHD is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Cactus Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Cactus Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.48||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||51.96||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||244114||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(49.54 - 54.5)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(43.03 - 54.37)||Buy|
Cactus Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Cactus Stock
Is Cactus Stock a Buy?
- Cactus share price is 53.10 while WHD 8-day simple moving average is 53.38, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of WHD is 53.10 while Cactus 20-day SMA is 52.72, which makes it a Buy.
- Cactus 50-day simple moving average is 52.46 while WHD share price is 53.10, making it a Buy technically.
- WHD stock price is 53.10 and Cactus 200-day simple moving average is 47.09, creating a Buy signal.
WHD Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Cactus Stock Info
Price in USD:
Cactus 52-Week Range
Cactus (WHD) is a Buy
Cactus Share Price Forecast
What is the Cactus stock price today?
The Cactus stock price is 53.10 USD today.
Will WHD stock go up or go down?
Cactus> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Cactus overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Cactus is not overvalued.
Is Cactus Stock a Buy?
- Cactus share price is 53.10 while WHD 8-day exponential moving average is 53.08, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WHD is 53.10 while Cactus 20-day EMA is 52.80, which makes it a Buy.
- Cactus 50-day exponential moving average is 51.67 while WHD share price is 53.10, making it a Buy technically.
- WHD stock price is 53.10 and Cactus 200-day simple moving average is 47.61, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Cactus
Is Cactus a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.49 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.00 per share.
Technical Analysis of Cactus
Should I short Cactus stock?
- WHD Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.48, suggesting Cactus is a Buy
- Cactus Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 51.96, which suggest Cactus is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Cactus is (49.54 - 54.5), which suggest Cactus is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Cactus is (43.03 - 54.37), which suggest Cactus is a Buy
* Cactus stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.