Waters Stock Price Chart
Leaked tax return reveals secret to pocketing $460,164...Click here to see the official tax return before it is deleted...
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Less than Five Bucks...Click Here for the Names & Ticker Symbol.
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and WAT is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Waters Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Waters Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-4.68||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||50.18||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||98693||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(300.23 - 314.65)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(313.1 - 343.04)||Sell|
Waters Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Waters Stock
Is Waters Stock a Buy?
- Waters share price is 309.63 while WAT 8-day simple moving average is 302.18, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WAT is 309.63 while Waters 20-day SMA is 305.38, which makes it a Buy.
- Waters 50-day simple moving average is 320.46 while WAT share price is 309.63, making it a Sell technically.
- WAT stock price is 309.63 and Waters 200-day simple moving average is 319.79, creating a Sell signal.
WAT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Waters Stock Info
Price in USD:
Waters 52-Week Range
Waters (WAT) is a Buy
Waters Share Price Forecast
What is the Waters stock price today?
The Waters stock price is 309.63 USD today.
Will WAT stock go up or go down?
Waters> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Waters overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Waters is not overvalued.
Is Waters Stock a Buy?
- Waters share price is 309.63 while WAT 8-day exponential moving average is 303.98, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WAT is 309.63 while Waters 20-day EMA is 306.87, which makes it a Buy.
- Waters 50-day exponential moving average is 315.65 while WAT share price is 309.63, making it a Sell technically.
- WAT stock price is 309.63 and Waters 200-day simple moving average is 321.00, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Waters
Is Waters a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.40 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.76 per share, and an increase next year of $1.43 per share.
Technical Analysis of Waters
Should I short Waters stock?
- WAT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -4.68, suggesting Waters is a Sell
- Waters Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 50.18, which suggest Waters is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Waters is (300.23 - 314.65), which suggest Waters is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Waters is (313.1 - 343.04), which suggest Waters is a Sell
* Waters stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.