New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and VTR is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Ventas Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Ventas Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.41||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||69.63||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||316484||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(45.52 - 49.74)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(39.87 - 48.17)||Buy|
Ventas Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Ventas Stock
Is Ventas Stock a Buy?
- Ventas share price is 50.75 while VTR 8-day simple moving average is 49.85, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of VTR is 50.75 while Ventas 20-day SMA is 48.23, which makes it a Buy.
- Ventas 50-day simple moving average is 46.36 while VTR share price is 50.75, making it a Buy technically.
- VTR stock price is 50.75 and Ventas 200-day simple moving average is 48.65, creating a Buy signal.
VTR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Ventas Stock Info
Price in USD:
Ventas 52-Week Range
Ventas (VTR) is a Buy
Ventas Share Price Forecast
What is the Ventas stock price today?
The Ventas stock price is 50.75 USD today.
Will VTR stock go up or go down?
Ventas> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Ventas overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Ventas is not overvalued.
Is Ventas Stock a Buy?
- Ventas share price is 50.75 while VTR 8-day exponential moving average is 50.01, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of VTR is 50.75 while Ventas 20-day EMA is 48.62, which makes it a Buy.
- Ventas 50-day exponential moving average is 46.65 while VTR share price is 50.75, making it a Buy technically.
- VTR stock price is 50.75 and Ventas 200-day simple moving average is 47.77, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Ventas
Is Ventas a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.28 per share, and an increase next year of $0.36 per share.
Technical Analysis of Ventas
Should I short Ventas stock?
- VTR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.41, suggesting Ventas is a Buy
- Ventas Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 69.63, which suggest Ventas is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Ventas is (45.52 - 49.74), which suggest Ventas is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Ventas is (39.87 - 48.17), which suggest Ventas is a Buy
* Ventas stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.