7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and VALE is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Vale SA Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Vale SA Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.06||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.84||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-23308783||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(12.46 - 13.52)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(12.58 - 16.16)||Sell|
Vale SA Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Vale SA Stock
Is Vale SA Stock a Buy?
- Vale SA share price is 12.55 while VALE 8-day simple moving average is 13.12, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of VALE is 12.55 while Vale SA 20-day SMA is 12.87, which makes it a Sell.
- Vale SA 50-day simple moving average is 13.09 while VALE share price is 12.55, making it a Sell technically.
- VALE stock price is 12.55 and Vale SA 200-day simple moving average is 15.72, creating a Sell signal.
VALE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Vale SA Stock Info
Price in USD:
Vale SA 52-Week Range
Vale SA (VALE) is a Sell
Vale SA Share Price Forecast
What is the Vale SA stock price today?
The Vale SA stock price is 12.55 USD today.
Will VALE stock go up or go down?
Vale SA> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Vale SA overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Vale SA is overvalued.
Is Vale SA Stock a Buy?
- Vale SA share price is 12.55 while VALE 8-day exponential moving average is 12.96, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of VALE is 12.55 while Vale SA 20-day EMA is 13.03, which makes it a Sell.
- Vale SA 50-day exponential moving average is 13.37 while VALE share price is 12.55, making it a Sell technically.
- VALE stock price is 12.55 and Vale SA 200-day simple moving average is 15.13, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Vale SA
Is Vale SA a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.80 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.07 per share, a decrease this year of $0.55 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.62 per share.
Technical Analysis of Vale SA
Should I short Vale SA stock?
- VALE Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.06, suggesting Vale SA is a Sell
- Vale SA Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.84, which suggest Vale SA is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Vale SA is (12.46 - 13.52), which suggest Vale SA is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Vale SA is (12.58 - 16.16), which suggest Vale SA is a Sell
* Vale SA stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.