7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and V is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Visa Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Visa Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-6.54||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||20.81||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-7662249||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(188.72 - 205.38)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(194.92 - 212.1)||Sell|
Visa Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Visa Stock
Is Visa Stock a Buy?
- Visa share price is 177.87 while V 8-day simple moving average is 186.72, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of V is 177.87 while Visa 20-day SMA is 194.89, which makes it a Sell.
- Visa 50-day simple moving average is 204.84 while V share price is 177.87, making it a Sell technically.
- V stock price is 177.87 and Visa 200-day simple moving average is 209.65, creating a Sell signal.
V Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Visa Stock Info
Price in USD:
Visa 52-Week Range
Visa (V) is a Sell
Visa Share Price Forecast
What is the Visa stock price today?
The Visa stock price is 177.87 USD today.
Will V stock go up or go down?
Visa> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Visa overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Visa is overvalued.
Is Visa Stock a Buy?
- Visa share price is 177.87 while V 8-day exponential moving average is 185.97, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of V is 177.87 while Visa 20-day EMA is 193.36, which makes it a Sell.
- Visa 50-day exponential moving average is 200.27 while V share price is 177.87, making it a Sell technically.
- V stock price is 177.87 and Visa 200-day simple moving average is 208.23, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Visa
Is Visa a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.32 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.10 per share, an increase this year of $1.42 per share, and an increase next year of $1.60 per share.
Technical Analysis of Visa
Should I short Visa stock?
- V Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -6.54, suggesting Visa is a Sell
- Visa Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 20.81, which suggest Visa is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Visa is (188.72 - 205.38), which suggest Visa is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Visa is (194.92 - 212.1), which suggest Visa is a Sell
* Visa stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.