Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and V is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Visa Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Visa Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||4.53||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||74.66||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||5473997||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(208.73 - 224.75)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(189.67 - 216.61)||Buy|
Visa Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Visa Stock
Is Visa Stock a Buy?
- Visa share price is 231.44 while V 8-day simple moving average is 224.16, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of V is 231.44 while Visa 20-day SMA is 219.47, which makes it a Buy.
- Visa 50-day simple moving average is 213.75 while V share price is 231.44, making it a Buy technically.
- V stock price is 231.44 and Visa 200-day simple moving average is 204.83, creating a Buy signal.
V Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Visa Stock Info
Price in USD:
Visa 52-Week Range
Visa (V) is a Buy
Visa Share Price Forecast
What is the Visa stock price today?
The Visa stock price is 231.44 USD today.
Will V stock go up or go down?
Visa> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Visa overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Visa is not overvalued.
Is Visa Stock a Buy?
- Visa share price is 231.44 while V 8-day exponential moving average is 225.02, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of V is 231.44 while Visa 20-day EMA is 220.47, which makes it a Buy.
- Visa 50-day exponential moving average is 213.87 while V share price is 231.44, making it a Buy technically.
- V stock price is 231.44 and Visa 200-day simple moving average is 207.96, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Visa
Is Visa a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.34 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.03 per share, and an increase next year of $1.17 per share.
Technical Analysis of Visa
Should I short Visa stock?
- V Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 4.53, suggesting Visa is a Buy
- Visa Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 74.66, which suggest Visa is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Visa is (208.73 - 224.75), which suggest Visa is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Visa is (189.67 - 216.61), which suggest Visa is a Buy
* Visa stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.