7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and UPST is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Upstart Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Upstart Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.05||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||41.93||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-907887||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(18.46 - 22.52)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(20.49 - 28.29)||Sell|
Upstart Holdings Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Upstart Holdings Stock
Is Upstart Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Upstart Holdings share price is 18.27 while UPST 8-day simple moving average is 18.80, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of UPST is 18.27 while Upstart Holdings 20-day SMA is 19.83, which makes it a Sell.
- Upstart Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 21.43 while UPST share price is 18.27, making it a Sell technically.
- UPST stock price is 18.27 and Upstart Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 51.85, creating a Sell signal.
UPST Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Upstart Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Upstart Holdings 52-Week Range
Upstart Holdings (UPST) is a Sell
Upstart Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Upstart Holdings stock price today?
The Upstart Holdings stock price is 18.27 USD today.
Will UPST stock go up or go down?
Upstart Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Upstart Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Upstart Holdings is overvalued.
Is Upstart Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Upstart Holdings share price is 18.27 while UPST 8-day exponential moving average is 18.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of UPST is 18.27 while Upstart Holdings 20-day EMA is 19.85, which makes it a Sell.
- Upstart Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 22.03 while UPST share price is 18.27, making it a Sell technically.
- UPST stock price is 18.27 and Upstart Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 53.64, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Upstart Holdings
Is Upstart Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $1.98 per share, and an increase next year of $0.25 per share.
Technical Analysis of Upstart Holdings
Should I short Upstart Holdings stock?
- UPST Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.05, suggesting Upstart Holdings is a Sell
- Upstart Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 41.93, which suggest Upstart Holdings is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Upstart Holdings is (18.46 - 22.52), which suggest Upstart Holdings is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Upstart Holdings is (20.49 - 28.29), which suggest Upstart Holdings is a Sell
* Upstart Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.