7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and TXT is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Textron Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Textron Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.5||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||36.45||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1809306||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(60.08 - 64.68)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(60.49 - 66.01)||Sell|
Textron Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Textron Stock
Is Textron Stock a Buy?
- Textron share price is 58.26 while TXT 8-day simple moving average is 59.64, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of TXT is 58.26 while Textron 20-day SMA is 62.13, which makes it a Sell.
- Textron 50-day simple moving average is 64.07 while TXT share price is 58.26, making it a Sell technically.
- TXT stock price is 58.26 and Textron 200-day simple moving average is 67.56, creating a Sell signal.
TXT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Textron Stock Info
Price in USD:
Textron 52-Week Range
Textron (TXT) is a Buy
Textron Share Price Forecast
What is the Textron stock price today?
The Textron stock price is 58.26 USD today.
Will TXT stock go up or go down?
Textron> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Textron overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Textron is not overvalued.
Is Textron Stock a Buy?
- Textron share price is 58.26 while TXT 8-day exponential moving average is 59.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of TXT is 58.26 while Textron 20-day EMA is 61.53, which makes it a Sell.
- Textron 50-day exponential moving average is 62.99 while TXT share price is 58.26, making it a Sell technically.
- TXT stock price is 58.26 and Textron 200-day simple moving average is 65.61, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Textron
Is Textron a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.26 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.65 per share, and an increase next year of $0.69 per share.
Technical Analysis of Textron
Should I short Textron stock?
- TXT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.5, suggesting Textron is a Sell
- Textron Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 36.45, which suggest Textron is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Textron is (60.08 - 64.68), which suggest Textron is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Textron is (60.49 - 66.01), which suggest Textron is a Sell
* Textron stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.