7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and T is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
AT&T Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
AT&T Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.62||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||20.52||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-63140104||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(15.98 - 17.42)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(17.3 - 20.74)||Sell|
AT&T Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for AT&T Stock
Is AT&T Stock a Buy?
- AT&T share price is 15.34 while T 8-day simple moving average is 15.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of T is 15.34 while AT&T 20-day SMA is 16.45, which makes it a Sell.
- AT&T 50-day simple moving average is 17.51 while T share price is 15.34, making it a Sell technically.
- T stock price is 15.34 and AT&T 200-day simple moving average is 21.23, creating a Sell signal.
T Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
AT&T Stock Info
Price in USD:
AT&T 52-Week Range
AT&T (T) is a Sell
AT&T Share Price Forecast
What is the AT&T stock price today?
The AT&T stock price is 15.34 USD today.
Will T stock go up or go down?
AT&T> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is AT&T overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, AT&T is overvalued.
Is AT&T Stock a Buy?
- AT&T share price is 15.34 while T 8-day exponential moving average is 15.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of T is 15.34 while AT&T 20-day EMA is 16.42, which makes it a Sell.
- AT&T 50-day exponential moving average is 17.48 while T share price is 15.34, making it a Sell technically.
- T stock price is 15.34 and AT&T 200-day simple moving average is 20.74, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of AT&T
Is AT&T a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.02 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.81 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.02 per share.
Technical Analysis of AT&T
Should I short AT&T stock?
- T Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.62, suggesting AT&T is a Sell
- AT&T Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 20.52, which suggest AT&T is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for AT&T is (15.98 - 17.42), which suggest AT&T is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for AT&T is (17.3 - 20.74), which suggest AT&T is a Sell
* AT&T stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.