7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and SNEJF is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Sony Group Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Sony Group Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.96||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||23.75||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||826||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(68.38 - 79)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(76.13 - 89.39)||Sell|
Sony Group Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Sony Group Stock
Is Sony Group Stock a Buy?
- Sony Group share price is 66.38 while SNEJF 8-day simple moving average is 68.01, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of SNEJF is 66.38 while Sony Group 20-day SMA is 71.63, which makes it a Sell.
- Sony Group 50-day simple moving average is 79.77 while SNEJF share price is 66.38, making it a Sell technically.
- SNEJF stock price is 66.38 and Sony Group 200-day simple moving average is 94.82, creating a Sell signal.
SNEJF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sony Group Stock Info
Price in USD:
Sony Group 52-Week Range
Sony Group (SNEJF) is a Sell
Sony Group Share Price Forecast
What is the Sony Group stock price today?
The Sony Group stock price is 66.38 USD today.
Will SNEJF stock go up or go down?
Sony Group> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Sony Group overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Sony Group is overvalued.
Is Sony Group Stock a Buy?
- Sony Group share price is 66.38 while SNEJF 8-day exponential moving average is 67.86, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of SNEJF is 66.38 while Sony Group 20-day EMA is 71.62, which makes it a Sell.
- Sony Group 50-day exponential moving average is 77.27 while SNEJF share price is 66.38, making it a Sell technically.
- SNEJF stock price is 66.38 and Sony Group 200-day simple moving average is 89.99, creating a Sell signal.
Technical Analysis of Sony Group
Should I short Sony Group stock?
- SNEJF Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.96, suggesting Sony Group is a Sell
- Sony Group Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 23.75, which suggest Sony Group is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Sony Group is (68.38 - 79), which suggest Sony Group is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Sony Group is (76.13 - 89.39), which suggest Sony Group is a Sell
* Sony Group stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.