Snap Stock Price Chart
Less than Five Bucks...Click Here for the Names & Ticker Symbol.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Early Morning Trades To Earn More Income!Download your copy today and let's get started!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and SNAP is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Snap Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Snap Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.17||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.85||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||16642053||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(10.29 - 11.37)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(9.28 - 11.14)||Buy|
Snap Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Snap Stock
Is Snap Stock a Buy?
- Snap share price is 11.21 while SNAP 8-day simple moving average is 11.21, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of SNAP is 11.21 while Snap 20-day SMA is 11.00, which makes it a Buy.
- Snap 50-day simple moving average is 10.77 while SNAP share price is 11.21, making it a Buy technically.
- SNAP stock price is 11.21 and Snap 200-day simple moving average is 10.82, creating a Buy signal.
SNAP Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Snap Stock Info
Price in USD:
Snap 52-Week Range
Snap (SNAP) is a Sell
Snap Share Price Forecast
What is the Snap stock price today?
The Snap stock price is 11.21 USD today.
Will SNAP stock go up or go down?
Snap> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Snap overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Snap is overvalued.
Is Snap Stock a Buy?
- Snap share price is 11.21 while SNAP 8-day exponential moving average is 11.10, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of SNAP is 11.21 while Snap 20-day EMA is 10.96, which makes it a Buy.
- Snap 50-day exponential moving average is 10.67 while SNAP share price is 11.21, making it a Buy technically.
- SNAP stock price is 11.21 and Snap 200-day simple moving average is 14.29, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Snap
Is Snap a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.06 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.08 per share, and an increase next year of $0.20 per share.
Technical Analysis of Snap
Should I short Snap stock?
- SNAP Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.17, suggesting Snap is a Buy
- Snap Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.85, which suggest Snap is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Snap is (10.29 - 11.37), which suggest Snap is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Snap is (9.28 - 11.14), which suggest Snap is a Buy
* Snap stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.