7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and RF is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Regions Financial Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Regions Financial Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.34||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||60.4||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||7956494||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(21.99 - 23.05)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(20.39 - 22.63)||Buy|
Regions Financial Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Regions Financial Stock
Is Regions Financial Stock a Buy?
- Regions Financial share price is 23.21 while RF 8-day simple moving average is 22.73, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of RF is 23.21 while Regions Financial 20-day SMA is 22.70, which makes it a Buy.
- Regions Financial 50-day simple moving average is 21.58 while RF share price is 23.21, making it a Buy technically.
- RF stock price is 23.21 and Regions Financial 200-day simple moving average is 21.42, creating a Buy signal.
RF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Regions Financial Stock Info
Price in USD:
Regions Financial 52-Week Range
Regions Financial (RF) is a Buy
Regions Financial Share Price Forecast
What is the Regions Financial stock price today?
The Regions Financial stock price is 23.21 USD today.
Will RF stock go up or go down?
Regions Financial> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Regions Financial overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Regions Financial is not overvalued.
Is Regions Financial Stock a Buy?
- Regions Financial share price is 23.21 while RF 8-day exponential moving average is 22.82, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of RF is 23.21 while Regions Financial 20-day EMA is 22.55, which makes it a Buy.
- Regions Financial 50-day exponential moving average is 22.01 while RF share price is 23.21, making it a Buy technically.
- RF stock price is 23.21 and Regions Financial 200-day simple moving average is 21.50, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Regions Financial
Is Regions Financial a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.09 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.22 per share, and an increase next year of $0.16 per share.
Technical Analysis of Regions Financial
Should I short Regions Financial stock?
- RF Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.34, suggesting Regions Financial is a Buy
- Regions Financial Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 60.4, which suggest Regions Financial is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Regions Financial is (21.99 - 23.05), which suggest Regions Financial is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Regions Financial is (20.39 - 22.63), which suggest Regions Financial is a Buy
* Regions Financial stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.