America's Cash Bubble Set to Burst on December 13, 2023Watch His Free Video Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Discover AI Stocks Potentially Ready to Skyrocket in Value!Act fast! Secure your FREE report now. Click Here!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and PVBC is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Provident Bancorp Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Provident Bancorp Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.09||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||53.35||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-10939||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(9.46 - 9.82)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(9.36 - 9.86)||Buy|
Provident Bancorp Technical Analysis
|Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Provident Bancorp Stock
Is Provident Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Provident Bancorp share price is 9.79 while PVBC 8-day simple moving average is 9.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PVBC is 9.79 while Provident Bancorp 20-day SMA is 9.66, which makes it a Buy.
- Provident Bancorp 50-day simple moving average is 9.58 while PVBC share price is 9.79, making it a Buy technically.
- PVBC stock price is 9.79 and Provident Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 8.72, creating a Buy signal.
PVBC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Provident Bancorp Stock Info
Price in USD:
Provident Bancorp 52-Week Range
Provident Bancorp (PVBC) is a Sell
Provident Bancorp Share Price Forecast
What is the Provident Bancorp stock price today?
The Provident Bancorp stock price is 9.79 USD today.
Will PVBC stock go up or go down?
Provident Bancorp> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Provident Bancorp overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Provident Bancorp is overvalued.
Is Provident Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Provident Bancorp share price is 9.79 while PVBC 8-day exponential moving average is 9.83, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PVBC is 9.79 while Provident Bancorp 20-day EMA is 9.73, which makes it a Buy.
- Provident Bancorp 50-day exponential moving average is 9.63 while PVBC share price is 9.79, making it a Buy technically.
- PVBC stock price is 9.79 and Provident Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 9.48, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Provident Bancorp
Is Provident Bancorp a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.04 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.62 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.30 per share.
Technical Analysis of Provident Bancorp
Should I short Provident Bancorp stock?
- PVBC Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.09, suggesting Provident Bancorp is a Buy
- Provident Bancorp Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 53.35, which suggest Provident Bancorp is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Provident Bancorp is (9.46 - 9.82), which suggest Provident Bancorp is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Provident Bancorp is (9.36 - 9.86), which suggest Provident Bancorp is a Buy
* Provident Bancorp stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.