ChatGPT admits...Click here for details.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
#1 Low-Priced Lithium Stock as Global EV Sales AccelerateFind out more here.
- The current trend is moderately bullish and PHM is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
PulteGroup Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
PulteGroup Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||3.24||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||69.28||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-950531||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(76.41 - 88.23)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(74.05 - 84.47)||Buy|
PulteGroup Technical Analysis
|Nov 15||Nov 16||Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for PulteGroup Stock
Is PulteGroup Stock a Buy?
- PulteGroup share price is 88.01 while PHM 8-day simple moving average is 87.93, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PHM is 88.01 while PulteGroup 20-day SMA is 84.85, which makes it a Buy.
- PulteGroup 50-day simple moving average is 77.59 while PHM share price is 88.01, making it a Buy technically.
- PHM stock price is 88.01 and PulteGroup 200-day simple moving average is 71.65, creating a Buy signal.
PHM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
PulteGroup Stock Info
Price in USD:
PulteGroup 52-Week Range
PulteGroup (PHM) is a Buy
PulteGroup Share Price Forecast
What is the PulteGroup stock price today?
The PulteGroup stock price is 88.01 USD today.
Will PHM stock go up or go down?
PulteGroup> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is PulteGroup overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, PulteGroup is not overvalued.
Is PulteGroup Stock a Buy?
- PulteGroup share price is 88.01 while PHM 8-day exponential moving average is 87.39, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of PHM is 88.01 while PulteGroup 20-day EMA is 84.49, which makes it a Buy.
- PulteGroup 50-day exponential moving average is 80.53 while PHM share price is 88.01, making it a Buy technically.
- PHM stock price is 88.01 and PulteGroup 200-day simple moving average is 71.70, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of PulteGroup
Is PulteGroup a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.09 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $1.35 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.11 per share.
Technical Analysis of PulteGroup
Should I short PulteGroup stock?
- PHM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 3.24, suggesting PulteGroup is a Buy
- PulteGroup Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 69.28, which suggest PulteGroup is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for PulteGroup is (76.41 - 88.23), which suggest PulteGroup is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for PulteGroup is (74.05 - 84.47), which suggest PulteGroup is a Buy
* PulteGroup stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.