Free ChatGPT Investor Guide: 5 Stocks to Buy ASAPAccess the report now.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Introducing The Great $2 AI MoonshotOpen your free presentation now
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and NVR is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
NVR Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
NVR Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-70.71||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||43.78||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-16434||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(5990.55 - 6329.25)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(5848.26 - 6322.6)||Sell|
NVR Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for NVR Stock
Is NVR Stock a Buy?
- NVR share price is 5,963.30 while NVR 8-day simple moving average is 5,975.63, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NVR is 5,963.30 while NVR 20-day SMA is 6,136.81, which makes it a Sell.
- NVR 50-day simple moving average is 6,191.04 while NVR share price is 5,963.30, making it a Sell technically.
- NVR stock price is 5,963.30 and NVR 200-day simple moving average is 5,664.23, creating a Buy signal.
NVR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
NVR Stock Info
Price in USD:
NVR 52-Week Range
NVR (NVR) is a Sell
NVR Share Price Forecast
What is the NVR stock price today?
The NVR stock price is 5,963.30 USD today.
Will NVR stock go up or go down?
NVR> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is NVR overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, NVR is overvalued.
Is NVR Stock a Buy?
- NVR share price is 5,963.30 while NVR 8-day exponential moving average is 6,002.09, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NVR is 5,963.30 while NVR 20-day EMA is 6,080.58, which makes it a Sell.
- NVR 50-day exponential moving average is 6,128.36 while NVR share price is 5,963.30, making it a Sell technically.
- NVR stock price is 5,963.30 and NVR 200-day simple moving average is 5,707.00, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of NVR
Is NVR a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $2.90 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $6.35 per share, and an increase next year of $11.65 per share.
Technical Analysis of NVR
Should I short NVR stock?
- NVR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -70.71, suggesting NVR is a Sell
- NVR Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 43.78, which suggest NVR is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for NVR is (5990.55 - 6329.25), which suggest NVR is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for NVR is (5848.26 - 6322.6), which suggest NVR is a Sell
* NVR stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.