7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and NTDOF is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Nintendo Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Nintendo Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.4||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||61.26||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1007||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(40.08 - 42.04)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(40.82 - 43.74)||Buy|
Nintendo Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Nintendo Stock
Is Nintendo Stock a Buy?
- Nintendo share price is 43.50 while NTDOF 8-day simple moving average is 42.05, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of NTDOF is 43.50 while Nintendo 20-day SMA is 41.11, which makes it a Buy.
- Nintendo 50-day simple moving average is 41.45 while NTDOF share price is 43.50, making it a Buy technically.
- NTDOF stock price is 43.50 and Nintendo 200-day simple moving average is 44.97, creating a Sell signal.
NTDOF Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Nintendo Stock Info
Price in USD:
Nintendo 52-Week Range
Nintendo (NTDOF) is a Sell
Nintendo Share Price Forecast
What is the Nintendo stock price today?
The Nintendo stock price is 43.50 USD today.
Will NTDOF stock go up or go down?
Nintendo> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Nintendo overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Nintendo is overvalued.
Is Nintendo Stock a Buy?
- Nintendo share price is 43.50 while NTDOF 8-day exponential moving average is 42.20, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of NTDOF is 43.50 while Nintendo 20-day EMA is 41.55, which makes it a Buy.
- Nintendo 50-day exponential moving average is 41.57 while NTDOF share price is 43.50, making it a Buy technically.
- NTDOF stock price is 43.50 and Nintendo 200-day simple moving average is 44.12, creating a Sell signal.
Technical Analysis of Nintendo
Should I short Nintendo stock?
- NTDOF Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.4, suggesting Nintendo is a Buy
- Nintendo Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 61.26, which suggest Nintendo is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Nintendo is (40.08 - 42.04), which suggest Nintendo is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Nintendo is (40.82 - 43.74), which suggest Nintendo is a Buy
* Nintendo stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.