New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Your Chance To Invest In The Green Energy Revolution!Don't miss this one - click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
- The current trend is moderately bearish and NSRGY is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Nestle SA Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Nestle SA Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.05||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||45.92||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-65183||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(116.83 - 122.43)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(108.44 - 119.22)||Buy|
Nestle SA Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Nestle SA Stock
Is Nestle SA Stock a Buy?
- Nestle SA share price is 118.71 while NSRGY 8-day simple moving average is 121.56, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NSRGY is 118.71 while Nestle SA 20-day SMA is 120.54, which makes it a Sell.
- Nestle SA 50-day simple moving average is 118.34 while NSRGY share price is 118.71, making it a Buy technically.
- NSRGY stock price is 118.71 and Nestle SA 200-day simple moving average is 117.19, creating a Buy signal.
NSRGY Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Nestle SA Stock Info
Price in USD:
Nestle SA 52-Week Range
Nestle SA (NSRGY) is a Sell
Nestle SA Share Price Forecast
What is the Nestle SA stock price today?
The Nestle SA stock price is 118.71 USD today.
Will NSRGY stock go up or go down?
Nestle SA> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Nestle SA overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Nestle SA is overvalued.
Is Nestle SA Stock a Buy?
- Nestle SA share price is 118.71 while NSRGY 8-day exponential moving average is 120.97, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NSRGY is 118.71 while Nestle SA 20-day EMA is 120.42, which makes it a Sell.
- Nestle SA 50-day exponential moving average is 118.14 while NSRGY share price is 118.71, making it a Buy technically.
- NSRGY stock price is 118.71 and Nestle SA 200-day simple moving average is 117.88, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Nestle SA
Is Nestle SA a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.33 per share, and an increase next year of $0.53 per share.
Technical Analysis of Nestle SA
Should I short Nestle SA stock?
- NSRGY Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.05, suggesting Nestle SA is a Buy
- Nestle SA Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 45.92, which suggest Nestle SA is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Nestle SA is (116.83 - 122.43), which suggest Nestle SA is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Nestle SA is (108.44 - 119.22), which suggest Nestle SA is a Buy
* Nestle SA stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.