Navient Stock Price Chart
How He Bagged One Of The Top Trading RecordsClick to see this exclusive sit-down interview
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Secure Your Family's Future in 15 Seconds With Gold-IRATake 15 Seconds to get the FREE Inflation Survival Plan and ensure your family's financial security.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and NAVI is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Navient Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Navient Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.73||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||31.75||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||622086||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(15.8 - 18.2)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(15.77 - 18.17)||Sell|
Navient Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Navient Stock
Is Navient Stock a Buy?
- Navient share price is 15.28 while NAVI 8-day simple moving average is 15.54, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NAVI is 15.28 while Navient 20-day SMA is 16.68, which makes it a Sell.
- Navient 50-day simple moving average is 17.69 while NAVI share price is 15.28, making it a Sell technically.
- NAVI stock price is 15.28 and Navient 200-day simple moving average is 15.99, creating a Sell signal.
NAVI Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Navient Stock Info
Price in USD:
Navient 52-Week Range
Navient (NAVI) is a Sell
Navient Share Price Forecast
What is the Navient stock price today?
The Navient stock price is 15.28 USD today.
Will NAVI stock go up or go down?
Navient> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Navient overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Navient is overvalued.
Is Navient Stock a Buy?
- Navient share price is 15.28 while NAVI 8-day exponential moving average is 15.67, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of NAVI is 15.28 while Navient 20-day EMA is 16.43, which makes it a Sell.
- Navient 50-day exponential moving average is 17.05 while NAVI share price is 15.28, making it a Sell technically.
- NAVI stock price is 15.28 and Navient 200-day simple moving average is 16.69, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Navient
Is Navient a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.02 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.17 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.11 per share.
Technical Analysis of Navient
Should I short Navient stock?
- NAVI Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.73, suggesting Navient is a Sell
- Navient Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 31.75, which suggest Navient is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Navient is (15.8 - 18.2), which suggest Navient is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Navient is (15.77 - 18.17), which suggest Navient is a Sell
* Navient stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.