Wall Street Caliber A.I. for the "Little Guy"Get the full story here
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Free ChatGPT Investor Guide: 5 Stocks to Buy ASAPAccess the report now.
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and MKL is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Markel Group Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Markel Group Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||7.44||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||41.22||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-40226||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(1472.15 - 1523.61)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(1350.45 - 1489.81)||Buy|
Markel Group Technical Analysis
|Sep 18||Sep 19||Sep 20||Sep 21||Sep 22||Sep 25||Sep 26||Sep 27||Sep 28||Sep 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Markel Group Stock
Is Markel Group Stock a Buy?
- Markel Group share price is 1,472.49 while MKL 8-day simple moving average is 1,512.29, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MKL is 1,472.49 while Markel Group 20-day SMA is 1,503.39, which makes it a Sell.
- Markel Group 50-day simple moving average is 1,484.18 while MKL share price is 1,472.49, making it a Sell technically.
- MKL stock price is 1,472.49 and Markel Group 200-day simple moving average is 1,372.58, creating a Buy signal.
MKL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Markel Group Stock Info
Price in USD:
Markel Group 52-Week Range
Markel Group (MKL) is a Sell
Markel Group Share Price Forecast
What is the Markel Group stock price today?
The Markel Group stock price is 1,472.49 USD today.
Will MKL stock go up or go down?
Markel Group> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Markel Group overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Markel Group is overvalued.
Is Markel Group Stock a Buy?
- Markel Group share price is 1,472.49 while MKL 8-day exponential moving average is 1,504.09, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MKL is 1,472.49 while Markel Group 20-day EMA is 1,502.83, which makes it a Sell.
- Markel Group 50-day exponential moving average is 1,476.34 while MKL share price is 1,472.49, making it a Sell technically.
- MKL stock price is 1,472.49 and Markel Group 200-day simple moving average is 1,385.71, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Markel Group
Is Markel Group a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $1.63 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $16.67 per share, and an increase next year of $10.47 per share.
Technical Analysis of Markel Group
Should I short Markel Group stock?
- MKL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 7.44, suggesting Markel Group is a Buy
- Markel Group Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 41.22, which suggest Markel Group is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Markel Group is (1472.15 - 1523.61), which suggest Markel Group is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Markel Group is (1350.45 - 1489.81), which suggest Markel Group is a Buy
* Markel Group stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.