Global Leader In Plant Cell Biology Poised For Rapid Growth!Click for more info and ADD THIS COMPANY TO YOUR WATCHLIST!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
New Year, New Trades, Try A.I. TodayLearn to forecast trends with up to 87.4% proven accuracy -> Register Here
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and MGNX is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Macrogenics Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Macrogenics Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.01||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||52.83||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||262541||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(5.36 - 6.18)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(3.98 - 6.42)||Buy|
Macrogenics Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Macrogenics Stock
Is Macrogenics Stock a Buy?
- Macrogenics share price is 5.95 while MGNX 8-day simple moving average is 5.92, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of MGNX is 5.95 while Macrogenics 20-day SMA is 5.67, which makes it a Buy.
- Macrogenics 50-day simple moving average is 6.02 while MGNX share price is 5.95, making it a Sell technically.
- MGNX stock price is 5.95 and Macrogenics 200-day simple moving average is 4.75, creating a Buy signal.
MGNX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Macrogenics Stock Info
Price in USD:
Macrogenics 52-Week Range
Macrogenics (MGNX) is a Buy
Macrogenics Share Price Forecast
What is the Macrogenics stock price today?
The Macrogenics stock price is 5.95 USD today.
Will MGNX stock go up or go down?
Macrogenics> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Macrogenics overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Macrogenics is not overvalued.
Is Macrogenics Stock a Buy?
- Macrogenics share price is 5.95 while MGNX 8-day exponential moving average is 5.82, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of MGNX is 5.95 while Macrogenics 20-day EMA is 5.80, which makes it a Buy.
- Macrogenics 50-day exponential moving average is 5.75 while MGNX share price is 5.95, making it a Buy technically.
- MGNX stock price is 5.95 and Macrogenics 200-day simple moving average is 6.57, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Macrogenics
Is Macrogenics a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.38 per share, and an increase next year of $0.19 per share.
Technical Analysis of Macrogenics
Should I short Macrogenics stock?
- MGNX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.01, suggesting Macrogenics is a Sell
- Macrogenics Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 52.83, which suggest Macrogenics is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Macrogenics is (5.36 - 6.18), which suggest Macrogenics is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Macrogenics is (3.98 - 6.42), which suggest Macrogenics is a Buy
* Macrogenics stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.