7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and MAT is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Mattel Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Mattel Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-0.87||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||30.38||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||1099684||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(0 - 0)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(0 - 0)||Buy|
Mattel Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Mattel Stock
Is Mattel Stock a Buy?
- Mattel share price is 19.57 while MAT 8-day simple moving average is 20.36, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MAT is 19.57 while Mattel 20-day SMA is 21.65, which makes it a Sell.
- Mattel 50-day simple moving average is 22.54 while MAT share price is 19.57, making it a Sell technically.
- MAT stock price is 19.57 and Mattel 200-day simple moving average is 22.83, creating a Sell signal.
MAT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Mattel Stock Info
Price in USD:
Mattel 52-Week Range
Mattel (MAT) is a Sell
Mattel Share Price Forecast
What is the Mattel stock price today?
The Mattel stock price is 19.57 USD today.
Will MAT stock go up or go down?
Mattel> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Mattel overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Mattel is overvalued.
Is Mattel Stock a Buy?
- Mattel share price is 19.57 while MAT 8-day exponential moving average is 20.28, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of MAT is 19.57 while Mattel 20-day EMA is 21.31, which makes it a Sell.
- Mattel 50-day exponential moving average is 22.17 while MAT share price is 19.57, making it a Sell technically.
- MAT stock price is 19.57 and Mattel 200-day simple moving average is 22.43, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Mattel
Is Mattel a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.18 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.41 per share, and an increase next year of $0.45 per share.
Technical Analysis of Mattel
Should I short Mattel stock?
- MAT Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -0.87, suggesting Mattel is a Sell
- Mattel Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 30.38, which suggest Mattel is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Mattel is (0 - 0), which suggest Mattel is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Mattel is (0 - 0), which suggest Mattel is a Buy
* Mattel stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.