Lennar Stock Price Chart
Secure Your Family's Future in 15 Seconds With Gold-IRATake 15 Seconds to get the FREE Inflation Survival Plan and ensure your family's financial security.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Get Free, Instant Access To Today's Top Stocks List!View this list for FREE now!
- The current trend is moderately bullish and LEN is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Lennar Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Lennar Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.32||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||60.43||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||903525||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(96.2 - 102.06)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(86.64 - 101.3)||Buy|
Lennar Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Lennar Stock
Is Lennar Stock a Buy?
- Lennar share price is 103.74 while LEN 8-day simple moving average is 102.92, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of LEN is 103.74 while Lennar 20-day SMA is 99.71, which makes it a Buy.
- Lennar 50-day simple moving average is 100.08 while LEN share price is 103.74, making it a Buy technically.
- LEN stock price is 103.74 and Lennar 200-day simple moving average is 86.00, creating a Buy signal.
LEN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Lennar Stock Info
Price in USD:
Lennar 52-Week Range
Lennar (LEN) is a Buy
Lennar Share Price Forecast
What is the Lennar stock price today?
The Lennar stock price is 103.74 USD today.
Will LEN stock go up or go down?
Lennar> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Lennar overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Lennar is not overvalued.
Is Lennar Stock a Buy?
- Lennar share price is 103.74 while LEN 8-day exponential moving average is 102.56, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of LEN is 103.74 while Lennar 20-day EMA is 100.98, which makes it a Buy.
- Lennar 50-day exponential moving average is 98.73 while LEN share price is 103.74, making it a Buy technically.
- LEN stock price is 103.74 and Lennar 200-day simple moving average is 90.79, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Lennar
Is Lennar a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $2.22 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.21 per share, a decrease this year of $7.28 per share, and an increase next year of $0.46 per share.
Technical Analysis of Lennar
Should I short Lennar stock?
- LEN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.32, suggesting Lennar is a Buy
- Lennar Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 60.43, which suggest Lennar is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Lennar is (96.2 - 102.06), which suggest Lennar is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Lennar is (86.64 - 101.3), which suggest Lennar is a Buy
* Lennar stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.