7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and LBRDA is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Liberty Broadband Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Liberty Broadband Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.85||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||59.95||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||179501||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(81.48 - 89.2)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(80 - 111.38)||Sell|
Liberty Broadband Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Liberty Broadband Stock
Is Liberty Broadband Stock a Buy?
- Liberty Broadband share price is 90.20 while LBRDA 8-day simple moving average is 88.14, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of LBRDA is 90.20 while Liberty Broadband 20-day SMA is 86.07, which makes it a Buy.
- Liberty Broadband 50-day simple moving average is 81.94 while LBRDA share price is 90.20, making it a Buy technically.
- LBRDA stock price is 90.20 and Liberty Broadband 200-day simple moving average is 110.18, creating a Sell signal.
LBRDA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Liberty Broadband Stock Info
Price in USD:
Liberty Broadband 52-Week Range
Liberty Broadband (LBRDA) is a Buy
Liberty Broadband Share Price Forecast
What is the Liberty Broadband stock price today?
The Liberty Broadband stock price is 90.20 USD today.
Will LBRDA stock go up or go down?
Liberty Broadband> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Liberty Broadband overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Liberty Broadband is not overvalued.
Is Liberty Broadband Stock a Buy?
- Liberty Broadband share price is 90.20 while LBRDA 8-day exponential moving average is 88.53, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of LBRDA is 90.20 while Liberty Broadband 20-day EMA is 86.53, which makes it a Buy.
- Liberty Broadband 50-day exponential moving average is 86.96 while LBRDA share price is 90.20, making it a Buy technically.
- LBRDA stock price is 90.20 and Liberty Broadband 200-day simple moving average is 107.89, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Liberty Broadband
Is Liberty Broadband a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $5.19 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.85 per share.
Technical Analysis of Liberty Broadband
Should I short Liberty Broadband stock?
- LBRDA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.85, suggesting Liberty Broadband is a Buy
- Liberty Broadband Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 59.95, which suggest Liberty Broadband is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Liberty Broadband is (81.48 - 89.2), which suggest Liberty Broadband is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Liberty Broadband is (80 - 111.38), which suggest Liberty Broadband is a Sell
* Liberty Broadband stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.