7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- The current trend is relatively stagnant and L is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Loews Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Loews Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-1.41||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||48.45||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||778357||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(51.43 - 56.23)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(54.22 - 61.76)||Sell|
Loews Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Loews Stock
Is Loews Stock a Buy?
- Loews share price is 53.19 while L 8-day simple moving average is 50.88, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of L is 53.19 while Loews 20-day SMA is 53.42, which makes it a Sell.
- Loews 50-day simple moving average is 55.47 while L share price is 53.19, making it a Sell technically.
- L stock price is 53.19 and Loews 200-day simple moving average is 59.85, creating a Sell signal.
L Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Loews Stock Info
Price in USD:
Loews 52-Week Range
Loews (L) is a Buy
Loews Share Price Forecast
What is the Loews stock price today?
The Loews stock price is 53.19 USD today.
Will L stock go up or go down?
Loews> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Loews overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Loews is not overvalued.
Is Loews Stock a Buy?
- Loews share price is 53.19 while L 8-day exponential moving average is 51.67, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of L is 53.19 while Loews 20-day EMA is 52.91, which makes it a Buy.
- Loews 50-day exponential moving average is 55.05 while L share price is 53.19, making it a Sell technically.
- L stock price is 53.19 and Loews 200-day simple moving average is 57.85, creating a Sell signal.
Technical Analysis of Loews
Should I short Loews stock?
- L Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -1.41, suggesting Loews is a Sell
- Loews Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 48.45, which suggest Loews is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Loews is (51.43 - 56.23), which suggest Loews is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Loews is (54.22 - 61.76), which suggest Loews is a Sell
* Loews stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.