7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and GRMN is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Garmin Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Garmin Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.52||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||62.54||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||2076133||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(86.28 - 91.72)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(83.36 - 97.64)||Buy|
Garmin Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Garmin Stock
Is Garmin Stock a Buy?
- Garmin share price is 92.99 while GRMN 8-day simple moving average is 90.75, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of GRMN is 92.99 while Garmin 20-day SMA is 89.50, which makes it a Buy.
- Garmin 50-day simple moving average is 85.40 while GRMN share price is 92.99, making it a Buy technically.
- GRMN stock price is 92.99 and Garmin 200-day simple moving average is 99.18, creating a Sell signal.
GRMN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Garmin Stock Info
Price in USD:
Garmin 52-Week Range
Garmin (GRMN) is a Buy
Garmin Share Price Forecast
What is the Garmin stock price today?
The Garmin stock price is 92.99 USD today.
Will GRMN stock go up or go down?
Garmin> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Garmin overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Garmin is not overvalued.
Is Garmin Stock a Buy?
- Garmin share price is 92.99 while GRMN 8-day exponential moving average is 90.86, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of GRMN is 92.99 while Garmin 20-day EMA is 89.53, which makes it a Buy.
- Garmin 50-day exponential moving average is 88.35 while GRMN share price is 92.99, making it a Buy technically.
- GRMN stock price is 92.99 and Garmin 200-day simple moving average is 99.96, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Garmin
Is Garmin a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.31 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.73 per share, and an increase next year of $0.40 per share.
Technical Analysis of Garmin
Should I short Garmin stock?
- GRMN Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.52, suggesting Garmin is a Buy
- Garmin Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 62.54, which suggest Garmin is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Garmin is (86.28 - 91.72), which suggest Garmin is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Garmin is (83.36 - 97.64), which suggest Garmin is a Buy
* Garmin stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.